Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hard to categorize?

I had a surprise with the results of this quiz. I need to read some Wesley and see why I seem to resonate with him so much! My postmodern score was not as high as I expected... And neo orthodox? What's that all about? I actually think my postmodern experience of faith--coming to Christ as a teen in Young Life, attending an Episcopal Church in college, becoming a member of an Evangelical Covenant Church until seminary and then joining my current conservative evangelical denomination as part of my call to collegiate ministry--has made me hard to peg theologically.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.


Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

96%

Neo orthodox

79%

Emergent/Postmodern

71%

Reformed Evangelical

64%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

57%

Fundamentalist

54%

Roman Catholic

50%

Modern Liberal

32%

Classical Liberal

29%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?