Thursday, December 16, 2004

More from the Irish Jesuits at Sacred Space

Freedom
Everything has the potential to draw forth from me a fuller love and life.
Yet my desires are often fixed, caught, on illusions of fulfillment.
I ask that God, through my freedom, may orchestrate
my desires in a vibrant loving melody rich in harmony.


The meditation above is a prayer that I feel like I could have written, but I found it today on Sacred Space. FREEDOM is my cry these days--and much of that has to do with not lusting after illusions. Seeking after God's heart, trusting in Him and delighting in Him, transforms my heart into one that is in harmony with His perfect love.


Psalm 37:3-4
Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart

MicahGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?