Saturday, May 07, 2005

Blessings on a Rainy Day

All of my children and my sweetheart-home under one roof, that's all I wanted for Mother's Day weekend. The little one is home from a long hard week at the hospital, recovering very well from appendicitis. The rain has been non-stop today. The house is quiet. Classical music is playing on the radio. I've just finished reading a novel. My son is doing puzzles. My oldest is reading Nancy Drew. My little one is napping with my husband. A good friend will be dropping off a hot meal soon. It's so lovely. I would rather be nowhere else. Thanks for your prayers.



Rain, by Robert Louis Stevenson
from A Child's Garden of Verses

The rain is falling all around,
It falls on field and tree,
It rains on the umbrellas here,
And on the ships at sea.


Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

happy mothers day!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?