Sunday, June 19, 2005

Operatunity

Okay, I admit it...I am a PBS and NPR geek, as you may have noticed from my recent posts. It's Sunday afternoon and after listening to Prairie Home Companion on the way home from church, I flopped on my couch and flipped on my local public television station to watch Operatunity on Great Performances. It's a BBC production of an English National Opera talent search for an unknown, untrained opera singer to perform professionally with the company. I'm not very knowledgable about opera, but love all types of good music and so enjoyed the many performances. The rehearsal process is most fascinating and it makes me nostalgic for my acting days. Do check it out if you get a chance. It's terrific.

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?