Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Birthdays


My eldest turned seven yesterday, and she is all about Narnia. We're having a big shindig on Sunday for her and it's going to be Narnia-themed. She's going to get to see the movie tomorrow with about 200 college students in a special pre-screening. We are looking forward to it!

And today is my birthday. I turn 38 and feel younger and more energetic each year. (Not that 38 is old!) I think my children, my college ministry and my cute, loving husband keep me from feeling as if I am sliding into middle age.

And here is my gospel birthday meme which I have been holding until my special day. (The first two seem so violent and the last two seem more like personal and intimate messages.)

Matthew 12:7
7If you had known what these words mean, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.

Mark 12:7
7"But the tenants said to one another, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.'

Luke 12:7
7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

John 12:7
7"Leave her alone," Jesus replied. " It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial.
Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you got Anne Poppleham, she plays Susan up, she is a real cutie.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?