Friday, March 24, 2006

Planet Micah Girl

Here's the latest meme that is going to skyrocket around the internet: Planet (insert your name here.) Name a "Planet" store after yourself and include a list of what would be on sale inside. It's the Friday Five today.

Welcome to Planet Micah Girl

Aisle 1: Caffeinated hot drinks: strong coffee, Earl Grey teas, green teas, Irish breakfast tea, all properly served with milk and no sugar.

Aisle 2: Indian food: specially prepared by my personal chef including plenty of hot, steaming poori bread.

Aisle 3: Belly laughs: classic comedies on DVD, comic novels, private jokes shared with old friends, and a high quality improv comedy troupe

Aisle 4: Romance: everything necessary for a hot date with my husband including a babysitter, a cute outfit, a large chunk of free time, scintillating conversation and passionate glances from my one and only.

Aisle 5: Sleep: a luxurious bed with soft cotton sheets, a down comforter, plush pillows, an excellent reading lamp, a pile of good books and magazines, and, of course, plenty of room for my darling husband.

What's on your planet?

Micah Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, skyrocket around the Internet! That makes my day, whether it happens or not, Micah Girl.
I like the date aisle in your store. Every couple needs one.

12:53 PM  
Blogger MicahGirl said...

When it does happen, just remember I prophesied it here first!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?