Thursday, June 08, 2006

To blog or not to blog...

To blog, or not to blog,--that is the question:--
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The rainy days that should be summer
Or to vent online about my daily grind
And by venting escape it?--To blog,--to kvetch...
To kvetch perchance to rant
Ay, there's the rub!
I actually have no complaints about my life, but am so busy living it right now that blogging is far away from my priorities. I am baking bread, and homeschooling, and doing bible studies with students, and preparing to have family visit from far and wide. I have long term planning I must do...which is not currently happening. I have administrative stuff I should do...which I hate. And I have three children who enjoy playing spelling bee and doing Tae Bo and reading stories and that is so much more fun.

Alas, poor Micah Girl, I knew ye well.
Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?