Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Three answers you always wanted to know...

but didn't know to ask me.

READY?

1. Yes, I like country music. I was introduced to it in college at NYU by a Kansas boy turned Greenwich Village Episcopal priest who was simultaneously my mentor and my secret crush. I was particularly fond of the pleasing baritone of Randy Travis and the classic heartbreak of Patsy Cline. My current favorite is Josh Turner, another deep-voiced boy who sings about true love and faithfulness.

2. Yes, I talk to myself and to Jesus out loud in my car while stuck in traffic. We often have lots of laughs.

3. I daydream about my husband. A lot. He's really, really cute and charming.

Micah Girl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 is a virtue. #1 is a vice. #3 is sweet. But there could be worse vices.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure, somewhere, somehow, there was a scribal error in translating the Bible. Somewhere near Deuteronomy or Leviticus some sleepy scribe forgot the Lord's admonition to avoid, at all costs, the vice of country music.

12:13 PM  
Blogger MicahGirl said...

It was a man of the cloth who led me astray. My husband puts up with my taste, but I usually turn it off when he comes home.

I definitely love a wide variety of other music, but the country music interest is surprising to most people, especially to those who know me in the real world.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?