Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Success?

It's the morning of Christmas Eve. I have tons of baking yet to do, present wrapping, gift card buying, preparation for Christmas Eve service, Christmas Eve celebration with the kids at the house--they're getting bikes!--and still am feeling peaceful. Oh, and did I mention that my husband, the healthcare worker who got a coveted flu shot, is sick as a dog with the flu? Oh, yes, and need to pack for a couple days at Grandma's. But, our Christmas is not breaking our budget, our purchases and presents are thoughtful though modest, and I really am mindful of the celebration of the Savior's Birth. My kids are SO excited and can't wait to have Christmas because it is a birthday party for Jesus, and they really like Jesus. I think that makes it a successful holiday.

MicahGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?