Sunday, December 18, 2005

5 Random Facts--You're It!

I just found out that I have been tagged to list 5 random facts about myself by Dawn.

Now let me see...

1. I trained to be a serious stage actress, back in the day

2. I worked as part of an improv comedy group for over a year

3. My husband & I took a three week honeymoon in Europe

4. I just received an exercise ball from my parents for my birthday, and am very excited to start using it.

5. I am usually reading at least three books at once in addition to my bible--a homeschooling book (such as Homeschooling and the Voyage of Self-Discovery, A Journey of Original Seeking by David Albert), a book on ministry (Eugene Peterson is my current favorite, and I am finishing up both Five Smooth Stones for Pastoral Work and Leap Over a Wall, Earthy Spirituality for Everyday Christians Reflections on the Life of David) and a random fun read from the library (Robbing the Bees by Holley Bishop is a recent example.)

Okay, many people have been tagged so far. I am supposed to send this off to five more. If you are reading this and have not yet been tagged, that means you're it!

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?