Thursday, December 15, 2005

Locks of Love



My 7 year old and 3 year old and I all have hair appointments this afternoon. I am chopping off all my hair and giving my 10 inches to Locks of Love. My 7 year old did this last year, and I don't think she has enough to give again. My 3 year old probably has enough to give, but she is complaining now that she does not want her hair cut.

We shall see how it goes...

Again, Santa, if I only had a digital camera, I could post before & after!

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

My sister offered to send her hair to charity, but the hairdresser said that they don't do that. I hear people like you and other bloggers in the U.S. doing it all the time. I'm from Canada.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?