Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolution--Day One

To read through the bible in a year with the help of the One Year Bible Blog is one of my New Year's resolutions, the only one I am sharing at this moment. I visited the blog quite often last year and did the readings off and on, but not consistently each day. Today, the first day of the rest of my life, bodes well for completion of the resolution. I have just read through today's reading and am hoping that this will be one of the building block for greater personal discipline in my life this year.

Happy New Year!

Micah Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Springer said...

I'm on the journey with you. Last year I dabbled in the Chronological One Year Bible, but faded early. When I heard about the OYB Blog, I took the plunge. Like you, I am hopeful.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

I hope you stick with it.

Years ago I sat down and decided to read the Bible as you would any book -- I would breeze through lots of the begats and OT laws, but I read it in a week. I never had such a complete feeling of the whole of the Bible than at that point.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?