Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bible not a jigsaw puzzle...

The Bible is not a jigsaw puzzle: a new approach to the New Testament by Frank Viola at the Ooze, thanks to a post by Scot McKnight. How many more links can I add to one post?

Last night we had a Christmas dinner for some friends and eleven of us polished off a twenty pound turkey. So much for my plans for leftovers. I'll be lucky to get soup out of it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas. I have baking and wrapping and sledding to do today, as well as pancake batter to make for breakfast at church tomorrow. After that we head off to my family's for Christmas and more presents for my children from their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins than should be legal.

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo.

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?