Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Five -- Rain, rain (go away, please)

Today's Friday Five is simple enough that I can do it. I can blog! My kids are doing their music lessons in the kitchen and I am enjoying some peace and quiet and catching up on email.

1. Favorite way to spend a rainy day
Baking bread. I've been doing that a lot since it's been raining practically non-stop and the spring is nearly gone.

2. Favorite song about rain
Rainy Days and Mondays--love the Carpenters!
Talking to myself and feeling old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.

3. Favorite movie featuring rain
Any film noir with the rain on the streets and rivulets running down the windows.

4. Favorite piece of raingear, past or present
Spy trenchcoat

5. Favorite word for rain
La lluvia

Micah Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This afternoon we went to see the new movie, "Prairie Home Companion," with Kevin Kline as Guy Noir. Virginia Madsen was in the movie wearing a gorgeous white trenchcoat. It wasn't raining in the movie, but it is certainly still raining here!
Thanks for playing, micahgirl.

7:57 PM  
Blogger MicahGirl said...

I am really looking forward to seeing that movie. I am a huge Garrison Keillor fan.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?