Saturday, February 09, 2008

Your will, not my will

The reading in today's One Year Bible Blog includes Jesus praying in Gethsemane: "Your will, not my will." It's my prayer for today. It's one of those wonderful things that can be prayed over and over throughout the day to remind me that it's all about what God wants to do, and not about me.

And then this wonderful promise from Psalms:
How great is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you,
which you bestow in the sight of men
on those who take refuge in you.
Psalm 31:19
Blessings.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder!

12:16 PM  
Blogger St. Inuksuk said...

Nice piece.
Hey Micah girl, i tagged you for a quick meme.
Hope you'll try it at signs-along-the-way. (I don't know how to link yet, duh)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?