Saturday, August 04, 2007

God is moving us out...

Our house is under agreement. We got a good offer after only two weeks on the market. Wow.

We are scrambling for short-term rental so that I can spend one more semester with my college students and help with transition in the ministry and also at our church.

I just received a copy of The Divine Hours, Pocket Edition, Phyllis Tickle. I can hardly wait to dig in. Will post my thoughts once I do. Don't you just love it when you get great books to read and review??

I still spend daydream time looking for homes in Lexington, KY--which actually will be home in December!

The Lord has helped us to keep our heads so far, and I trust He will continue to guide us.

Micah Girl

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?