Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The imminent return of routine living

As the summer begins to wind down, I am praying that God will allow me to pour all of my wonderful relaxation into momentum to face the challenges of homeschooling, ministry, shepherding, mothering, loving my husband, reaching out to my city and loving those around me. I have rested deeply, napped frequently, relaxed to the deepest reaches of my sabbath-hungry soul, and now I am facing the routines of my life with a renewed confidence that God is in charge of it all.

Help me, Lord, and guide me into every good thing for Your glory.

Amen.

Micah Girl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of things to do, and He only can give the strength to accomplish it all!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you posting.

Good posting.

I am looking forward to the routine living in some ways, but hten I get mad at how it seems to rule my days sometimes.But you are right, God is in it all.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?