Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What's most important thing in the world to you?

This is a question for would-be writers. What is the most important thing in the world to you? Write about that...that is your topic.

Off the top of my head:

Living out faith in Jesus Christ
Marriage and true love
Teaching and education
Parenting
Finding your calling
Creativity
Passion
Spiritual freedom
Joy and contentment in all circumstances

Are these the themes of my life then? My desire to write has never gone away my whole life. Blogging has been sparse this summer because I needed vacation! But now as I look ahead over the next one or two years I am seeking a way into more writing so that if and when my husband and I transform our lives with a move to Charlottesville, Virginia (or some other place) then I will have some writing to fall back on as my vocation. I know that sounds crazy since it is notoriously hard to make a living writing, but I want something I can do at home that's creative and not in a corporate setting. If we leave this area and I leave my ministry position, I want to see if my ministry could take shape in a whole new way.

Lord, guide my steps. Let me hear you ask me questions and let me trust in you to know what to do!

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?