Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finding God in the mundane

That is one of my goals.

To see God in the mundane details of my life.

The dull times.

The having an argument with my husband times.

The kids are driving me crazy times.

The headache times.

But also to be able to count my blessings at those times and change my perspective so that I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am.

It is the daily living that sustains us more than the ecstatic times and more than the dramatically awful. Day to day life is ordinary and yet so blessed if only we have eyes to see.

Micah Girl

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These is the hard times to find God in.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple things -- I think God uses them to touch us and remind us that He is in the small stuff. :)
d

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am with you... finding God in the mundane is the nitty gritty of faith.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is well said. Thanks. God needs to be seen in such places.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?