Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Theology of romance???


Okay--this is a serious question.

If you know two terrific people who would be perfect together--at least one of them definitely has romantic feelings for the other and one of them probably has feelings for the first, but you know them both well and they've both been burned and scared before-- how should you pray for them?

I have been praying for God to work things out between them and to turn their hearts toward one another. I have been praying for him to bless them with the opportunity to come together and to marry!

I get caught up a little bit in the romance of it all in my own mind, and how I would want people to pray for me if I was in that situation. I'm also SO happily married that I would love to see those two get together.

So what do you do???

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say the Lord's prayer.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?