Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11-- 5 years later

I don't have much to say about the anniversary, but that is partly self-preservation I think. In church yesterday we had a brief moment of remembrance, a simple prayer and a brief and tasteful worship video regarding the anniversary, and I sobbed.

This morning in my One Year Bible reading was some encouragement from Isaiah 9:2

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

May the light of God guide all the people of God to live out the radical love of God in a dark and confusing world.

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting your thoughts, and including the passage from Isaiah.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?