Friday, March 18, 2005

Drowning in work

Sometimes the most fervent and effective prayer is help! especially when I am overwhelmed with work and stress, but know that I must push through...

Thank you, Lord, that You are bigger than my deadlines, stronger than my fears, and purer than my mixed motivation. Work through me for Your renown and help me to surender to Your purpose in my immediate tasks as well as every area of my life. Please care for those areas that I must let go at this time and grant me Your supernatural peace.

Jeremiah 50:34
Yet their Redeemer is strong; the LORD Almighty is his name. He will vigorously defend their cause so that he may bring rest to their land...


Help me Redeemer... help!

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?