Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday 5 Guilty Pleasures



1. My oversized mug of Italian espresso in the morning with lots of lowfat milk.


2. Thinking about the weekend I first met my husband when he was just a gorgeous stranger with a cute accent and a winning smile who made my heart beat faster. (This can occupy my brain for a long, long time...when I should perhaps be doing other things. But then, I figure, I am working on my marriage.)

3. Singing along with the radio, especially the oldies that I remember from when I was a kid, knowing almost all the words, and making my kids dance with me.



4. Watching Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show on Thursday nights after being out with my college students and returning home to a sleeping house.

5. Rereading old posts on my blog, which is now over a year old, and wondering at where the time came to write all that.

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like your number 2! I'm going to log that back and spend some "waiting" time (in line at bank, grocery) reliving my own meeting with my dear sweetie. Thanks!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?