Monday, January 16, 2006

Taking the New Year's resolutions out of the closet

Okay, one of my New Year's resolutions that I did not want to post previously, (because it is such a cliche) is to lose weight. I am not (repeat) am not going on a diet. I can't sustain diets and they just mess up my metabolism and make me feel deprived. I am watching and have been watching carefully what I eat and will continue to do so. I have also been maintaining a healthy morning routine of bible reading and prayer followed by 30 minutes of exercise, either aerobics or core strength training on an exercise ball. I already feel stronger, have more energy and have been sleeping like a baby. I haven't yet lost any weight, but it's only been a couple weeks. I plan to gradually increase my physical activity to an hour daily and to lose 20 pounds in the next six months.

Okay, now I've said it. This will help hold me accountable.

My husband, who always finds me attractive no matter what my weight, is going to really flip for me in six months.

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?