Monday, January 09, 2006

Reading addiction

My oldest daughter just received National Geographic for Kids in the mail and has been reading it aloud for three days. "Do you think animals love each other? I do..Listen to this story of a mother elephant saving her baby. And about a blind stray cat in the road saved by its brother!"

My son, the first up this morning, did not turn on the tv but played imaginative games, Pizza Fraction Fun, and read through the David Shannon books we got from the library about little David...again.

My daughter, unconcerned by the fact that I was reading through my daily scripture and trying to pray, sits next to me with random library books saying in her sing-song pleading..."Read, read, read, read, Mommy, read, read, read, read..."

I think I need to go read a story.

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Lasso Girl said...

I think that the post was so funny. I like it a lot.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?