Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A spacious place

From today's One Year Bible Reading:

Psalm 31: 7-8
I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

You have not handed me over to the enemy
but have set my feet in a spacious place.

A spacious place is a common reference throughout the Psalms. Whenever I read it, I remember all the times that God has saved me from the walls closing in on me, the roof crashing down on me, and the terrors of night assailing me. I look around me, at my life right now, and remember that this is my spacious place, and that though I will not see perfection this side of heaven, the blessings I enjoy now are a foretaste. And my spacious place is good.

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?