Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Still here

I am still here, I am just so involved with my life that I have not had time for blogging.

I have a list of things to blog about--
books I have read or am about to read...

DVDs I have recently seen with my husband...

the joys of the day to day spiritual insights that the Holy Spirit gives me to keep me going...

the intricacies of the matchmaking I would like to do among the single people in my life that instead I am making a subject of prayer...

the plans to visit Lexington, KY in May...

the fears of facing my dream of applying to a doctoral program and possibly being rejected...

the fun of homeschooling my kids...

the incredible gratitude to God for all that I have and the possibilities that lay before me...
But for now I need to rally the kids and get out the door for athletics. At least I have posted. Perhaps it is the first step back to regular blogging.

Micah Girl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean. Thinking of you being still there, in the midst of all your intracacies(sp)of life and God being there with you through it all.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?