Thursday, February 15, 2007

Working homeschooler

Thank goodness the sun is shining today. I wither without natural light and yesterday's "wintry mix" nor'easter was dark and gloomy. Snow I don't mind if there is sun bouncing off it.

I thought yesterday I might catch up on work I've been putting off, but instead did mostly school and hanging out with the kids...

Today I need to carve out some better work time after athletics.

It's been a challenging semester juggling school for the kids and work because I have both pretty much everyday and no single day completely devoted to work. I am falling behind! The kids are thriving which is good. My work is not suffering, yet, but I am exhausted this semester. This will all change when my husband is no longer in school full-time, of course, and I see that light at the end of the tunnel in just a couple months!

Perseverance with good humor is my goal in the meantime.

Micah Girl

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?