Thursday, February 08, 2007

A spacious place

He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me Psalm 18:19

You have not handed me over to the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place. Psalm 31:8

Whenever the Lord leads, the final destination is always a spacious place I think. The hard times in my life when I have been squeezed from all sides have always been followed by the freedom of space.

I think the longing for a spacious place is innate in all people. The quest for a spacious place is the sentiment behind "the pursuit of happiness." The desire for unfettered openness is the urge behind all great adventures.

I want to never take for granted the open space I already have as a child of the kingdom even as I seek for my next adventure, my next free space to roam and live.

Guide my steps, Lord.

Micah Girl

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?