Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blogosphere Friends

Here is a great big THANKS!! to Nick Queen of Patriot Paradox for featuring this blog on the Out of the Wilderness New Blog Showcase. And thanks to you who are visiting me because of his link.

Also a grateful shout-out to Nathan Girdner of World Wide Wanderer. His blog reveals a prophetic heart for ministering to the poor, but in addition to that he kindly walked me step by step through posting stuff in my sidebar which was beyond me before. You will notice my breathlessly anticipated blogroll as well as a link to the Out of the Wilderness showcase there!

Thank you, thank you, my virtual friends.

Proverbs 13: 20 She who walks with the wise grows wise...

Blessings,
Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Natros said...

It looks like it works! I'm glad I was able to help. Thanks so much for the shoutout--now I need to get off my duff and post the next section of my study. :-)

Grace & Peace,
-Natros

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?