Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dream Job

This week I realized that I have my dream job. Now don't think that means this has been an easy week, or one without conflict or juggling personalities or wondering what God's plan is for the ministry at this time. But I realized, again, that the boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, that I genuinely love shepherding the people in my care, that God is in control and that it's my job to grab onto His coattails to be brought along for journey.

I also remembered that although I have my dream job, my FANTASY JOB is still to be a musical comedy actress. And fantasy it is likely to remain.

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Antonio a.k.a. Soldado De Oracion said...

Found you through Nick Queen's "Out of the Wilderness" New Christian Blogs. Great site. Loved your post last Friday on marriage.

God bless you and your blogging.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?