Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I am the Book of Ephesians, apparently

According to the oracle that is Quizilla...
You are Ephesians
You are Ephesians.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I know that these quizzes are silly, and far from either predictive or prophetic, but when I like the answer, I'm a believer! God is indeed gracious to me, I have indeed made some big mistakes in my life, I fervently hope I am grace-filled, and I adore being on the non-traditional side.

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

i feel the same way about those *silly* quizzes - and think "why am i really doing this? this is silly and i'm 41 and have lots of other stuff i should be doing..." and then take it any way.

and if it comes up with an answer that i find to be "reportable," then i am all about the share.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?