Saturday, February 11, 2006

Addiction

I have been exercising every morning this year (with maybe two or three exceptions) and it's become such an important part of my day that I actually look forward to it when I am going to sleep. I think about whether I will work out on my exercise ball with free weights, or whether I will put on a different DVD and try something new.

I have never in my life worked out every single day, even when I acted and used to dance, do Pilates and Alexander technique. I am addicted to it (in the healthiest way possible) and yet have not lost a single pound.

I am eating healthy foods and watching my beloved bread intake. I am not eating junk. I am eating lots of fruits and vegetables. I am toned, stronger, more energetic and sleeping better.

And not a single pound lost.

It's a good thing I'm addicted to the exercise, otherwise I'd be giving up at the lack of weight loss.

Micah Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?