Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mary & Condi


Random questions:

Am I the only one in the world who thinks that Condoleeza Rice looks and sounds like Mary Tyler Moore? Especially 70's era Mary Richards of WJM? Is anyone out there with me? Every single time I see and hear her on the news I have flashbacks to the MTM show which I watched faithfully as a little girl and then in repeats for years. There's something about the perky flipped-up hairdo, the long lean body, the fashion sense, the confidence...







What do you think?

Micah Girl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now you've got me freaked out...

11:32 PM  
Blogger MicahGirl said...

I'm glad you're freaked out, if that means that I'm not crazy!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?