Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just can't blog on a PC

My iBook is very, very sick. It's been temperamental lately, and is officially in a virtual coma. I am bringing it in for servicing and hoping that it will recover with a minimum of expense.

All that to explain that I just can't blog on the old clunky PC we have sitting in my son's room. It just doesn't flow...

There is nothing like my laptop in the living room while the family is watching a video or the news, and I can be part of the conversation, while having another in cyberspace.

When my iBook is back, I believe I will resume blogging more regularly.

Blessings,

Micah Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I hope ibook gets better. It's hard to see your loved ones suffer, lol.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama - The Blog Directory Who links to me?